10 things I learned from the Nina Wang inheritance case
August 2, 2009
1) Some people willl do anything for money.
2) There is no such a thing as an unbiased expert witness.
3) You are who pays you, so choose your clients carefully.
4) Don’t claim to be a Feng Shui expert by reading books, no one will believe you.
5) Always quote source and reference, otherwise it is seen as plagiarism.
6) Don’t judge Feng Shui by your own logic, which amounts to personal biase.
7) There are always two or more sides to a story, including the story of Feng Shui.
8) Trust is built on ethical behavior and not just on words.
9) Fame and fortune always come with a price.
10) Idealism is still an “ism”.
Two smiling Fungshuilo who have found fame and fortune by being the world’s first Feng Shui expert witness: